Friday, November 4, 2011

Kitchen...happening spot

I've been up and at it, in and out of the kitchen since 5:45 this morning!  Started the day by making some Fair Trade/Organic coffee and tea.  Before Tommy came down I had a frittata ready to go in the oven and had started on my Homemade Vanilla recipe. 
The try at sourdough bread was not a success, although the birds and the chickens will enjoy it... I know better than to make bread on a cold, rainy day. 
After a little cleaning and homemade egg salad with a friend, I headed back to the kitchen....Irish Soda bread has just came out of the oven and the Oatmeal sandwich bread is resting before it goes in.
Many chores await me so for now I must return to the kitchen!

If you are looking for some great organizing or recipes check out www.kitchenmonki.com or just spend a little time in your kitchen - I'm sure you can create a masterpiece or food for the birds!!!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment